Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

Beautiful Day!

Something strange happened this morning that really amazed me... 
Instead of sending a good morning greetings to my friends, I typed Its a beautiful day! 
And just as I press sent, my colleague who was sitting in front of me just mentioned the same exact words... I smiled and said yes, indeed its a beautiful day! 

Then I wonder what would make this day special than any other day?! 

I started my routine and began checking mails; then I went to pantry for my coffee... 

A colleague was already there preparing a healthy breakfast; cereals, almonds and banana... another person came and asked what is she preparing... then she said this is how it should be, healthy breakfast, healthy living. 

Then the latter invited her to go down for a smoke, and she said I'm trying to quit... 

Then I got the chance!

I started the conversation... I told her that I was a quitter... I quit smoking 6 years ago. 


I told her that it was a decision. No one forced me to. It should be your own initiative. 
I analyze the pros and cons... I thought about my family and specially my own health. I started hating it when I realize that yes, it doesn't do me any good.

Before, I thought that smoking makes you tough...then I realize that no, it makes you weak, addicted to every stick...  that you cannot enjoy the food, the coffee, you cannot relax without it? That makes that little stick my own master! 

And more importantly I pray. I asked God to help me to be free from the addiction. 

Then she interrupt: "Because its really difficult.."

I said yes, it's something that we cannot do by ourselves... we need His help.

I encouraged her to continue what she just started and told her to pray about it. 

Then  she said, you just changed my life! 

It's not me but the Holy Spirit Who works in me. I know that He touches her heart... 

I can only pray that she will overcome the cigarette addiction in Jesus name. 

Its a beautiful day... 

To be able to share your faith to someone makes this day special... and I look forward to it.

Its a beautiful day... 

God gave me a glimpse of my tomorrow...of what's in store for me in the coming months...
A heart with overflowing joy that I cannot comprehend...
I look forward to my everyday-is-a-beautiful-day because I was able to share Jesus to people who needs Him the most...
I am excited to share my testimony and talk about how God transformed my life... 

I'm just so grateful to God for this beautiful day and coming beautiful days ahead of me... 

All praises and honor belongs to Our Lord and Saviour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment