Featured Post

When God Calls You

Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy b...

When God Calls You


Most of the time, when we are at the most comfortable moment of our lives... God will suddenly instruct us to stand up from that lazy boy couch and asks us to step out from that cozy place. 

When you can see the beautiful life ahead of you and all your dreams seems coming true...  He will make you realize that these things aren't the one that really matters. 

For quite some time now, God has been asking me to move out from my comfort zone. Admittedly, I am hesitant. I tried to make excuses, and I mean really good excuses... but when He calls you, I believe we can only delay but we can never say no. 

It's been years of constant struggle, the burden is there. I know there is something else that He wants me to do, however, I have many lousy reasons not to respond... 

Until one night, during my quiet time, God asked me to read HEBREWS 7-12. all five chapters. I took my tablet and read it in tears.

It seems that God told me: I've had enough of your unreasonable worries and unacceptable reasons... I am the Christ, the High Priest, I am the blood of the the covenant, I offered Myself for your sins, isn't that enough for you to obey? Why do you fear? Why do you lack faith? 

I am lacking faith... I worry about my parent's medications, how can I support them, I fear that I cannot support my nephews and niece's education, I'm afraid to start living in another place again - starting from step one... I worked hard to be stable here in UAE, I have my travel plans... there are many things that I wanted to do... but God wants me to forget all these things.

From that moment, I surrender, completely.
It seems that I cannot delay any longer. He has been waiting for me for quite sometime already...

Since then, plans were laid one by one, dates were set. I seek counsel from my family, from the elders of the church and pastors... no one objects, Let His will be done.

Everyday, I battle with my worries, fears & what ifs...
But when God calls us for a task, He will equip us. His words were always there to guide me.

At times when I want to back out; He restores my joy in obedience...


When I remember all my future plans, His reminders are constant...


Admittedly, I still have my worries. Everyday, I conquer my fear with God's grace and guidance. He deals with me, from my smallest concern to the biggest picture of what tomorrow brings. Enemy keeps on distracting me... but God never leaves me; His words strengthens me and keeps me focused.


I am asking for your prayers...
I know I am facing a difficult road ahead and it will never be easy; but nothing is impossible with God. He promised to be there all the way... He is faithful.



Join me on this new task... it is my joy to share my this new journey with you... 

No comments:

Post a Comment